Delivery & Returns
Any incorrect or defective product must be returned to us within 30 days of receipt by the customer. This will include incorrect sizes, issues with logos and manufacturing faults.
Products received after this time will be returned to the customer, unless deemed an acceptable reason for return.
Damage caused by wear & tear/incorrect washing/mistreatment does not entitle you to a refund.
How to return your items : Returns Process
Please send all returns to: SKINS, S4C Media Centre, Parc Ty Glas, Cardiff, CF14 5DU. Complete with a Returns Form and valid Returns Reference Number [obtained from Customer Service prior to returning items].
- The original product must be returned for inspection and the company will make decision to whether returns can be accepted.
- Plain stock product that is returned must be packaged (including all tags) and unused/unworn with your order number
(This can be found on your order acknowledgement).
- Returned garments must be clean and include a completed returns form.
- Wear and tear will not qualify for a replacement of refund – no action will be taken until the product has been returned for analysis.
- If a remake is required, this will take 2 – 4 weeks manufacturing time depending on season and production capacity.
Remakes are produced as a priority.
- Any remake will be identical to the original order, but with the issue/fault rectied. Any change to this will result in the order being charged as normal.
- SKINS Inline/Retail products are non-refundable but non personalised sizes can be exchanged within 30 days.
Reasons for not accepting returns : Not Covered
We will generally only accept returns of defective or incorrect products and do not cover:
- Web items with logos or personalisation.
- Damage caused by wear and tear.
- Fabric damage as a result of mistreatment or incorrect washing/drying.
- Stud tears, holes and rips in the main body fabric due to contact in sport.
- Change of heart – bespoke product cannot be returned due to no longer being needed.
- Peeling heat-seal prints as a result of not following our washing instructions.